Call Us+989121937368
Virgin Base Oil

Virgin Base Oil

865 USD ($)/Metric Ton

Product Details:

  • Type Base Oil
  • Color Yellow
  • Application Industrial
  • Pack Type Container
  • Click to View more

Virgin Base Oil Price And Quantity

  • 865 USD ($)/Metric Ton
  • 100 Metric Ton

Virgin Base Oil Product Specifications

  • Yellow
  • Base Oil
  • Industrial
  • Container

Virgin Base Oil Trade Information

  • 100 Metric Ton Per Day
  • 8 Days

Product Description

Virgin base oil is an oil that is used for lubrication and is prepared using the additives required for that main lubricant. It can also be said that one of the most important and best components of lubricants in terms of volume is base oil, which on average constitutes more than 95% of the formulation of a lubricant in terms of volume. In some lubricants, such as compressor and hydraulic oils, 99% of the oil is base oil and the remaining 1% is made up of additives. There are other lubricants on the market, 30% of which are additives, such as greases, metalworking fluids and industrial gear oils.
Enter Buying Requirement Details
Email Id
Mobile number

Other Products in 'Base Oil' category

Back to top